quill signature

Tags:
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
July 6, 2004 4:25:04 AM

Does anyone know the procedure on how to write your signature with a quill.
It would look like a feather writing your name. I think it is an art an
would love to learn how to do that.

Hope that is someone out there with that talent.

Thanking you in advance.

More about : quill signature

July 6, 2004 4:25:05 AM

First, find a chicken, or other bird with rather large feathers, pluck one
out, (caution, some birds don't like it and may flog you!), and dip it in
ink, not the whole bird, just the end of the feather that was plucked, not
the fuzzy end, the other one. Make light contact to paper with the inked end
of the feather and move your hand in the desired directions. Note, re-inking
frequently will be necessary, not the bottle, the feather.

LOL, JAX

"curious" <curious@mydomain.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know the procedure on how to write your signature with a
quill.
> It would look like a feather writing your name. I think it is an art an
> would love to learn how to do that.
>
> Hope that is someone out there with that talent.
>
> Thanking you in advance.

Anonymous
July 6, 2004 4:32:02 AM

Russ's Signature Page
http://home.comcast.net/~rblwood/signature.html

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect your PC!

"curious" <curious@mydomain.com> wrote in message:

| Does anyone know the procedure on how to write your signature with a quill.
| It would look like a feather writing your name. I think it is an art an
| would love to learn how to do that.
|
| Hope that is someone out there with that talent.
|
| Thanking you in advance.
Anonymous
July 7, 2004 7:13:35 AM

Writing your signature? You mean they still do writing out there?

!