quill signature

Does anyone know the procedure on how to write your signature with a quill.
It would look like a feather writing your name. I think it is an art an
would love to learn how to do that.

Hope that is someone out there with that talent.

Thanking you in advance.
3 answers Last reply
More about quill signature

    First, find a chicken, or other bird with rather large feathers, pluck one
    out, (caution, some birds don't like it and may flog you!), and dip it in
    ink, not the whole bird, just the end of the feather that was plucked, not
    the fuzzy end, the other one. Make light contact to paper with the inked end
    of the feather and move your hand in the desired directions. Note, re-inking
    frequently will be necessary, not the bottle, the feather.

    LOL, JAX

    "curious" <curious@mydomain.com> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know the procedure on how to write your signature with a
    quill.
    > It would look like a feather writing your name. I think it is an art an
    > would love to learn how to do that.
    >
    > Hope that is someone out there with that talent.
    >
    > Thanking you in advance.

    Russ's Signature Page
    http://home.comcast.net/~rblwood/signature.html

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect your PC!

    "curious" <curious@mydomain.com> wrote in message:

    | Does anyone know the procedure on how to write your signature with a quill.
    | It would look like a feather writing your name. I think it is an art an
    | would love to learn how to do that.
    |
    | Hope that is someone out there with that talent.
    |
    | Thanking you in advance.

    Writing your signature? You mean they still do writing out there?

    "curious" <curious@mydomain.com> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know the procedure on how to write your signature with a
    quill.
    > It would look like a feather writing your name. I think it is an art an
    > would love to learn how to do that.

Microsoft Windows XP