System Requirement Questions

what is a Intel Duo2 2 Ghz processor equivilent to in Pentium4 ratings? R6 Vegas minimum requirement is 3Ghz Pent4, but I haven't seen any dual core systems rated over 2.33Ghz(DELL xps m1710). would the DELL 2.33Ghz not play this game? hopefully I have explained this well enough, I'm very new to this.
7 answers Last reply
More about system requirement questions
  1. ITs true that rainbow six vegas sees a c2d cpu as below the minimum which is very strange. The same thing happened with my E6300. I dont know if its really not enough or whether its a fault or something
  2. That'll be shoddy programming by the game developers.
  3. thats just the crappy tool that they use to see if your system is good enough, they never work.
  4. well, if i have a 2ghz core 2 duo, how should i shop for games? most games i've looked at still have minimum requirements listed as 3.2, 3.4, 3.6 Pentium4. i really don't want to spend 50 bucks on a game and come to find out my laptop won't play them.
  5. I believe this very site has benchmarking tests to compare the old architecture to the new...
  6. Or you can take it on the actualy products code, for instance a 6300 is compairable to a 6.3GHz CPU...
  7. a core two duo should be enough to play any game so I woulnt worry about that
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Video Games