NET login being a pain!

I've stupidly somehow set up NET password (profile) on my upgraded PC with a
login that I don't want it to use.

So when MSN messenger launches it says I've logged out and need to re-log in
again.

How can I assign my old log in to this PC?

Thanks

Removing additional Passport Accounts in Windows XP
http://www.mvps.org/marksxp/WindowsXP/passport1.php

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect your PC!

"Crazy man" <alcoNOSPAM@bigfoot.com> wrote in message:

| I've stupidly somehow set up NET password (profile) on my upgraded PC with a
| login that I don't want it to use.
|
| So when MSN messenger launches it says I've logged out and need to re-log in
| again.
|
| How can I assign my old log in to this PC?
|
| Thanks

Thank you! Excellent free and easy support, you do great job!

"Carey Frisch [MVP]" <mrxp2004@nospamyahoo.com> wrote in message
> Removing additional Passport Accounts in Windows XP
> http://www.mvps.org/marksxp/WindowsXP/passport1.php
>
> --
> Carey Frisch
> Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP - Shell/User
>
> Be Smart! Protect your PC!

-----------------------

> "Crazy man" <alcoNOSPAM@bigfoot.com> wrote in message:
>
> | I've stupidly somehow set up NET password (profile) on my upgraded PC
with a
> | login that I don't want it to use.
> |
> | So when MSN messenger launches it says I've logged out and need to
re-log in
> | again.
> |
> | How can I assign my old log in to this PC?
> |
> | Thanks

> Thank you! Excellent free and easy support, you do great job!

I spoke too soon.

Same problem.

Under users I have 2 passports showing up, I deleted the newer and assumed
now all Ok. Upon starting today same problem.

Messengers starts up with message "Signed into Messenger on another
computer, click here to sign in again"

So I click it:

"You have been signed out of the NET messenger service because you signed in
at another location"

NET is doing my head in!!!

Thanks