HP business inkjet 1100d on Windows Server 2003?

I connected HP business inkjet 1100d on Windows Server 2003, and tried to
install it with new drivers I downloaded from www.hp.com (full set - 20 MB).
I downloaded drivers for Windows XP. (there are no drivers for Windows
Server 2003 on www.hp.com)
But, installation program stops with message that setup program can't
continue on this operating system, and that I have to use Add hardware from
Control Panel.
I did it but now I dont have any utilities and programs although printer
works. I will never know when ink goes empty.
When will this be fixed?

unkn2232324

This isn't necessarily a bad thing. You can now refill your cartridges
without any complaints from the printer. I've been trying to do on
purpose what you've apparently discovered by accident.