problems installing windows XP after delete windows 2000

winnie

Distinguished
May 19, 2004

Hello all. I have got a problem about installing windows XP. I have totally delete windows 2000 . After that I put the CD-Rom of windows XP professional into the CD-ROm, it say the USB controller driver doesn't match windows and recommended me not to install the driver. Then, I my answer is "NO" for not continuing install the driver. However, it restart the computer by itself. So WHat should I do ??

"Winnie" <Winnie @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello all. I have got a problem about installing windows XP. I have
totally delete windows 2000 . After that I put the CD-Rom of windows XP
professional into the CD-ROm, it say the USB controller driver doesn't match
windows and recommended me not to install the driver. Then, I my answer is
"NO" for not continuing install the driver. However, it restart the computer
by itself. So WHat should I do ??

Try answering YES?