M90 monitor with XP

I tried to download the HPMONITORH.exedownload from the HP help site but it keeps saying not a valid WIN32 application. What does that mean and what can I do to get XP to recognize the M90?

There are two main causes for that error:
1. Attempting to install a 64 bit application on a 32 bit
computer...download a 32 bit version.
2. Bad download...download again

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

"noodles" <noodles@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I tried to download the HPMONITORH.exedownload from the HP help site
but it keeps saying not a valid WIN32 application. What does that mean
and what can I do to get XP to recognize the M90?

Do you know were I would find a 32 bit?

"Jupiter Jones [MVP]" wrote:

> There are two main causes for that error:
> 1. Attempting to install a 64 bit application on a 32 bit
> computer...download a 32 bit version.
> 2. Bad download...download again
>
> --
> Jupiter Jones [MVP]
> http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/
>

> "noodles" <noodles@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I tried to download the HPMONITORH.exedownload from the HP help site
> but it keeps saying not a valid WIN32 application. What does that mean
> and what can I do to get XP to recognize the M90?

HP M90 Drivers
http://list.driverguide.com/list/company456/page13/

--
Carey Frisch