power scan

Just browsing thru all programs for a specific one and came across power scan.
I didn't install it and there's no info on it when you open it. I've probably
infected again.
power scan anyone know what it is ?

Hello
Run #1-4 on this site and that should remove a lot of problems.

Powerscan is a known Adware parasite and should be removed.
http://www.pestpatrol.com/pestinfo/p/powerscan.asp

--
Hope this helps
Haus

On Wed, 7 Jul 2004 09:53:43 -0500, "Haus" <youknow@Iwillslapyou> wrote:

>Hello
>Run #1-4 on this site and that should remove a lot of problems.
>http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/slowcom.htm
>
>Powerscan is a known Adware parasite and should be removed.
>http://www.pestpatrol.com/pestinfo/p/powerscan.asp

Adaware and trend both missed it. I had to remove by hand with registry.
And they're both failing on this XP pro. I'm finding all sorts of leftover
they've been missing.
Lycos sidesearch, and something else. but they're gone now.