elena

I'm starting with windos xp, but when I get e-mails in word or word perfect and tried to open, it opens with missing words or tables are out of place, hidden columns.
My question is how or from where can I download a word program so I can read my e-mail correctly.

There are literally hundreds of sites to download a free word viewer. Here's one. http://www.volusia.org/word.htm
--
There are three types of people in computing, those that can count and those that can't.

"elena" wrote:

> I'm starting with windos xp, but when I get e-mails in word or word perfect and tried to open, it opens with missing words or tables are out of place, hidden columns.
> My question is how or from where can I download a word program so I can read my e-mail correctly.

In general, you install the application on you computer that was used to
create it at the other end, or a free reading program for the application -
if one is available.

Hint! I read somewhere that over 90% of the people use some version of
Microsoft Office on their computer!

--
Regards:

Richard Urban