Allowing limited Users into programs installed on a Admini..

Hi, I've recently just purchased Windows XP and have
encountered some problems with the User settings. There
are four accounts the family members and two of them are
set to limited so they do not accidently ruin anything as
they are first time users. I want to let them use some
programs which requires a C.D. in during use (if that
makes any diffrence) and it either comes up as they have
to install it on that users file or the administrative is
not allowing them to use it. Please Help.

Hi Jerry,

See if this page I wrote helps:
http://users.westelcom.com/rogersr/xpsware.htm

--