entry point not found

July 8, 2004 12:45:01 AM

ok after a clean install, im getting an "entry point not found" in kernel.dll.
been trying for days to find a solution to no avail. Whenever i put a cd in the drive auto play starts, then the error message pops up.

could anyone help me with this issue please.

More about : entry point found

Anonymous
July 8, 2004 11:17:51 AM

"RUNDLL32.EXE - Entry Point Not Found" Error Message When You Start Your Computer
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=330159

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/