entry point not found

Jack

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2003

ok after a clean install, im getting an "entry point not found" in kernel.dll.
been trying for days to find a solution to no avail. Whenever i put a cd in the drive auto play starts, then the error message pops up.

could anyone help me with this issue please.

"RUNDLL32.EXE - Entry Point Not Found" Error Message When You Start Your Computer
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=330159

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"jack" <jack@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> ok after a clean install, im getting an "entry point not found" in kernel.dll.
> been trying for days to find a solution to no avail. Whenever i put a cd in the
drive auto play starts, then the error message pops up.

> could anyone help me with this issue please.

TRENDING THREADS