entry point not found

ok after a clean install, im getting an "entry point not found" in kernel.dll.
been trying for days to find a solution to no avail. Whenever i put a cd in the drive auto play starts, then the error message pops up.

could anyone help me with this issue please.
1 answer Last reply
More about entry point found

    "RUNDLL32.EXE - Entry Point Not Found" Error Message When You Start Your Computer
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=330159

    --
    Mary Sauer MS MVP
    http://office.microsoft.com/
    "jack" <jack@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > ok after a clean install, im getting an "entry point not found" in kernel.dll.
    > been trying for days to find a solution to no avail. Whenever i put a cd in the
    drive auto play starts, then the error message pops up.

    > could anyone help me with this issue please.

Clean Install Windows XP