All of a sudden, the pictures and cartoons etc. that I send to everyone, is
arriving as a dreaded "red" cross. I never had that problem before - how
can I fix it please?

Judy

Unknown

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2002

First thing to try is clear your temp files.
"Judy L" <me@anywhere.com> wrote in message
> All of a sudden, the pictures and cartoons etc. that I send to everyone, is
> arriving as a dreaded "red" cross. I never had that problem before - how
> can I fix it please?
>
> Judy

I do that regularly

"Unknown" <Unknown@Somewhere.Kom> wrote in message
> First thing to try is clear your temp files.
> "Judy L" <me@anywhere.com> wrote in message
> > All of a sudden, the pictures and cartoons etc. that I send to everyone,
is
> > arriving as a dreaded "red" cross. I never had that problem before -
how
> > can I fix it please?
> >
> > Judy

<snip>

>You'll soon learn to ignore all the drivel he posts.

Which means you assume that she's smarter than you. Not a
bad assumption, I guess, seeing as how "smarter than you"
accounts for about 99% of the population.