plzzzzzzzzz help me readthis !!!!!

can any 1 tell me if that when u have turned on yr comp it
cums up wiv a password needed for the microsoft/windows.it
gives me 14 days b4 it expirers,and when it do i cannot
use my comp at all ,ive had a bloke fix it once but it
happenin again has ne1 else had this prob plz email me
soon got 12 days left x

You need to activate Windows XP:

us;307890&sd=techh

You may also need this:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0198613474/qid=108
9292914/sr=2-1/ref=sr_2_11_1/202-1194842-3597466

"sharon allen" <sharonallen04@aol.com> wrote in message
> can any 1 tell me if that when u have turned on yr comp it
> cums up wiv a password needed for the microsoft/windows.it
> gives me 14 days b4 it expirers,and when it do i cannot
> use my comp at all ,ive had a bloke fix it once but it
> happenin again has ne1 else had this prob plz email me
> soon got 12 days left x

While logged in as an administrator click Start> Run and enter "control
userpasswords2" (no quotes) and click OK.

In the resulting "Local Users and Groups" window click once on Users under
Local Users and Groups. In the right hand pane right click your User name
and choose properties. Place a check mark in the "Password never expires"
box. Click OK on all boxes to get back to your desktop.

I'm not an MVP a VIP nor do I have ESP.
I was just trying to help.
advice herein.
No warranty is expressed or implied.
Your mileage may vary.
See store for details. :)

Remove shoes to E-mail.

P.S. in case my previous post breaks where it looks like it did :) there is
a space between "control" and "userpasswords2"

Remove shoes to E-mail.

zippy

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I may be off base here, but..... Our computers at work are running XP and it
requires the log in passwords to be changed every 2 weeks for security
reasons. (Why I have absolutley no clue because they sticky note the
password to the monitor anyways, duh) You may have a setting somewhere set
to change the passwords every 2 weeks like our work. How you fix it, I
don't have a clue, but maybe someone here can help.