Last response: in Computer Brands
Anonymous
a b α HP
April 23, 2004 11:47:59 PM

I need firmware for HP photosmart 612 digital camera.I can't find it on HP
sit or forum, so If someone can help please send it on mine mail.

Thanks

More about : req fimware photosmart 612 240404

Anonymous
a b α HP
April 23, 2004 11:48:00 PM

sony <sony_2nd@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I need firmware for HP photosmart 612 digital camera.I can't find it
> on HP sit or forum, so If someone can help please send it on mine
> mail.

I believe if you start from:

http://www.hp.com/go/photosmart

then click on the drivers link off to the left and enter "612 camera"
it should get you on your way to finding the driver download.

hth,

rick jones
feel free to post, OR email to raj in cup.hp.com but NOT BOTH...
Anonymous
a b α HP
April 28, 2004 1:15:56 AM

"Rick Jones" <foo@bar.baz.invalid> wrote in message
news:p _dic.268$Cl5.85@news.cpqcorp.net...
> sony <sony_2nd@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > I need firmware for HP photosmart 612 digital camera.I can't find it
> > on HP sit or forum, so If someone can help please send it on mine
> > mail.
>
> I believe if you start from:
>
> http://www.hp.com/go/photosmart
>
> then click on the drivers link off to the left and enter "612 camera"
> it should get you on your way to finding the driver download.
>
> hth,
>
> rick jones

[cut]

I have been there , but i don't need drivers but firmware, I could't find it
anyware on net.
Thanks for good will anyway .

sony