xp-system configuration utility

I posted a question previously on how to get rid of path
ways in the system configuration utility.I went into
system regedit.exe and got them deleted there. but i have
another question. Is there anyway possible to delete
these paths manually what i mean is to take them out of
system configuration utility altogether and not showing
up?

any help would be appreciated.

best regards
Frustrated.

The unchecked [disabled] items in MSCONFIG are moved here:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig\startupreg]

You may either delete the keys manually, or download a fix from Kelly's site:

Clear Disabled Items from Msconfig Startup [Tip 148]

Ramesh - Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User
http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k

AumHa VSOP: http://www.aumha.org

"Frustrateddotcom" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2932801c46500$af4c8710$a401280a@phx.gbl...
I posted a question previously on how to get rid of path
ways in the system configuration utility.I went into
system regedit.exe and got them deleted there. but i have
another question. Is there anyway possible to delete
these paths manually what i mean is to take them out of
system configuration utility altogether and not showing
up?

any help would be appreciated.

best regards
Frustrated.

Sojan26

Honorable
Dec 1, 2012
in cmd type regedit>
go to the tree HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig\startupreg
and delete unwanted keys
Binosh