GDC 2007: Microsoft Games Preview

Microsoft previewed a handful of upcoming titles for the Xbox 360 and the PC, including Lionhead Studios' sequel Fable 2, BioWare's sci-fi shooter Mass Effect, and Funcom's MMORPG Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures.
8 answers Last reply
More about 2007 microsoft games preview
  1. Mmmm...Mass Effect.

Mmmm..."Jack Bauer in space."
  2. Quote:
    Mmmm...Mass Effect.

Mmmm..."Jack Bauer in space."

lol. I'm intrigued by the story, i'm a sucker for space and robots (replicators, asurans :P ..)

PS. What happened to your avatar, it's freaking me out!
  3. :lol: Too much?

I got turned into a tennis ball in another section. lvdax made the avatar for me. Who am I to decline charity? Don't worry, it shouldn't last long. Though it'll be shorter with more complaints.

Forget about me, back to the games:

Fable 2 will be good.
    Mass Effect will be great.
    Age of Conan will be. (Sorry, I don't know enough about it to make a judgement call.)
  4. Mmmm.. Faaable.
    I hope the end game turns out good and not a massive disappointment cause I really liked the first game, apparently game developers have not learned from the "hot coffee" controversy and now grandmothers everywhere are queuing up to buy this game for their 11-12 year old grand children.
  5. Quote:
    Mmmm.. Faaable.
    I hope the end game turns out good and not a massive disappointment cause I really liked the first game, apparently game developers have not learned from the "hot coffee" controversy and now grandmothers everywhere are queuing up to buy this game for their 11-12 year old grand children.

they have, lots of publicity and extra sales for very little cost mmm.
  6. But then again you realise that with all the legal experience grand ma's have they might sue the pants off lion heart
  7. does anyone know if upcoming games for windows also can be used under xp --- or are they just for vista ----my system is xp currently and would like to stick with xp until all the bugs are worked out of vista.
  8. No body is going to shoot themselves in the foot and release a vista only game anytime soon considering the installation base of XP. Even the directX 10 titles coming out later this year have support for directX 9. It will take a couple of years (maybe more) for developers to drop support for DirectX 9.
Ask a new question

Read More

Xbox 360 Games Microsoft Video Games