King-Of-Kings

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2007
For those who've played the demo, whats your first impressions of theis game so far. I say so far because demo's can differ from the retail version.

The original C&C was the first real PC game i've played and got me hooked on the series and PC gaming aswell. I've played every single one since.

The only one i could honestly say i didn't like was C&C Generals, i hated it and thought it was absolute shit.

Tiberium Wars is looking a lot more promising. Ya i know its stiff competition coming out around the same time as SupCom. Which is why i'm gonna get Tiberium Wars first so i don't get dissapointed after playing SupCom. :lol:

stemnin

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2006
I've got supcom, and preordered c&c3 CE the same day i bought supcom. The 2 games are very different. Try out the demo. Supcom runs like crap on my PC at times, I haft to lower some setting as the game goes on at most times, C&C3 in the demo, I max everything without a slowdown.

I can't wait for C&C3 though, damn oblivion expansion coming out 3 days after it, so I won't be playing either for very much longer!

PS C&C was what got me into RTS's then, Starcraft.. then back to C&C, WC3 I never really liked, except the single player story.

krisz

Distinguished
Nov 28, 2006
C&C3 looks really nice and runs much better than SupCom but because you are zoomed in much closer. You have far less units on the screen at the time than in SC. I liked the demo of C&C3 and i will probably get it but it is a lot different game then SC.

If i were you i would download the demo for both and try it out. You can compare demo to demo at least and you will see. I find SC a bit harder to master because it think it is much more strategic than C&C3 but that is just me anyways. I think SC adds a lot of new elements to the genre where is C&C3 feels like just a sequel to the C&C series.

Don't give me wrong i am not dissing C&C3 but if i compare only the demos of the 2 game SC was much more fun for me, but i enjoyed C&C3 as well.

Just my opinion.