System Restoration - System Checkpoint

Could the system retoration in WinXP Pro create a system checkpoint
automatically everytime when Win starts up? How to do that?

Thank you!!

Stephen Lo, Vancouver, BC., CA.

Hi,

It's not configurable in that sense. You would need to manually create the
"on demand" restore point.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"losl(removethis)" <"losl(removethis)"@canada.com> wrote in message
> Could the system retoration in WinXP Pro create a system checkpoint
> automatically everytime when Win starts up? How to do that?
>
> Thank you!!

> Stephen Lo, Vancouver, BC., CA.

Cannot access your webpage "Windows Help" @ http://www.rickrogers.org/,
get a page saying "Gateway Timeout during lookup".

Stephen Lo, Vancouver, BC., CA.

On 09/07/04 03:26, Rick "Nutcase" Rogers wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It's not configurable in that sense. You would need to manually create the
> "on demand" restore point.

Hmm, stargate (they are the gateway I use for the redirect) must've had a
problem - works fine now.