MSI KT333 Ultra GF4 HELP PLZ !

Wrayver

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2002
I have recently bought an MSI KT333 Ultra, and a Leadtek A170 Geforce 4.(64 meg) .. But recently, not sure when, my PC only reports the card as 32meg. Even the video bios when power is turned on, reports 32meg. After playin with settings to no end, I gave in and asked the comp shop.. he said found no problems. Does anyone know any BIOS settings or heard of anythin that could possibly fix this ??.. any advice would be great thanks :)

lhgpoobaa

Illustrious
Dec 31, 2007
hmmm curious problem. can you boost the AGP voltage at all in the BIOS? that could possibly help.

also, what brand and wattage PSU are you using... it possibly could be doing that becauze its underpowered.

also just for conformation sake remove the card and reseat it, just to be sure.

if none of those things fix it, i would RMA the board

<b>P4 'Wilty' Celleron 1.7, 128Mb PC100 Cas3 SDRAM, 5400rpm HDD, Integrated everything. YUM!<b>

Wrayver

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2002
Yea i can boost the AGP voltage.. its set to auto right now.. but any ideas what to set it too ?.. I dont know much in that department.
power box.. not to sure, but im thinkin its prolly more along the lines of setting it up properly ..As i recently flash mobo and vid card bios.. and it couldnt have been after that... Any help on the power problem ?