Don

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2001

Go to START/Properties/Taskbar(tab)/customize

Can not change the default "Hide when inactive".Click arrow net to "Hide
when inactive" and NOTHING! Got to be in the reg but can't find it.
Thanks-Don

Don, after you click the customize button, highlite each behavior item and make your selection in the drop down menu, to see if that helps.

On Fri, 09 Jul 2004 15:03:07 GMT, "Don" <wieberd@bellsouth.net> wrote:

>Go to START/Properties/Taskbar(tab)/customize
>
>Can not change the default "Hide when inactive".Click arrow net to "Hide
>when inactive" and NOTHING! Got to be in the reg but can't find it.
>Thanks-Don

You've got to "customize" each tray icon while you are in that menu. They'll
all usually be selected as "hide when incactive",. You can change each
indivcually to always show. Or even not showe an icon at all. Don't forget
to apply. The box will remain checked in the main window. you've got to
navigate to a sub menu to do all of this...

....D.

ms

I've done all that and I get no selection other than "Hide when inactive".
Thanks Don
"...D." <d@no_usenet_email..org> wrote in message
> On Fri, 09 Jul 2004 15:03:07 GMT, "Don" <wieberd@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>
> >Go to START/Properties/Taskbar(tab)/customize
> >
> >Can not change the default "Hide when inactive".Click arrow net to "Hide
> >when inactive" and NOTHING! Got to be in the reg but can't find it.
> >Thanks-Don
>
> You've got to "customize" each tray icon while you are in that menu.
They'll
> all usually be selected as "hide when incactive",. You can change each
> indivcually to always show. Or even not showe an icon at all. Don't
forget
> to apply. The box will remain checked in the main window. you've got to
> navigate to a sub menu to do all of this...
>

> ...D.

TRENDING THREADS