desktop

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2004

Today I've had the pleasure of three "connection interrupted" messages in a
total of four games. Two on my way to nightmare Mephisto and one on my way
to Izual. I guess you're not supposed to be questing today.

desktop at home dot se

In news:vRdDd.13403$d5.113879@newsb.telia.net,
Desktop <desktop@home.sweden> blurted:
| Today I've had the pleasure of three "connection interrupted"
| messages in a total of four games. Two on my way to nightmare
| Mephisto and one on my way to Izual. I guess you're not supposed to
| be questing today.
|
| desktop at home dot se

I think it's a divine sign...

John A

Teenagers. Regardless of how long ago you were one, you have no patience for
them.