Netgear 802.11g {PC Card with MR814v2 Router

I have inherited the 802.11g card and am set up with an MR814 router. If I
install the software and then the card, what other changes are needed to
make the card work with the existing network? I can't upgrade the router
at this time.

Thanks for any info you can provide

Hactar

In article <RmYOc.21252$1o.2498@fed1read06>,
David Handler <dochan@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I have inherited the 802.11g card and am set up with an MR814 router. If I
> install the software and then the card, what other changes are needed to
> make the card work with the existing network? I can't upgrade the router
> at this time.

email replies, my butt. Ask here, get answers here.

The card should work now. 802.11g is backward-compatible to 802.11b. Just
make sure you enter the same WEP keys in both, as well as the usual TCP/IP
setup.

--
-eben ebQenW1@EtaRmpTabYayU.rIr.OcoPm home.tampabay.rr.com/hactar

This message was created using recycled electrons.