Roaming or extended network?

albert

Distinguished
May 27, 2002

At the end of the month I will be traveling to El Paso Texas and I
would like to know if between LA and El Paso would be any places where I
will be roaming or would the whole trip be on the extended network? And my
other question would there be a signal the whole way through and will it all
be digital? Thanks in advance for your replys.

Albert

"Albert" <albertm1970@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> At the end of the month I will be traveling to El Paso Texas
> and I would like to know if between LA and El Paso would be any
> places where I will be roaming or would the whole trip be on the
> extended network? And my other question would there be a signal the
> whole way through and will it all be digital? Thanks in advance for
> your replys.
>
> Albert

Are you flying or driving, if flying, what cities will you be flying over,
and what airline do you plan on taking?. If driving, will you be taking
major highways or state hiways/roads?

Albert,
We'll assume you're driving along I-10. There is Verizon coverage through
the whole length, except for a short stretch between Tucson and the NM line.
Half of that stretch is covered by Sprint PCS on Extended Network, where you
can roam there for no extra charge. The other half will be on VTC Cellular,
in analog, and there will be a charge except for NSR plans. Once you're in
NM, you will return to the VZ network into El Paso.

Bill Radio
http://www.mountainwireless.com