Wireless-G PCI Adapter with WPA

I have a network at home that consists of hardwired connections for
the desktops and wireless for our notebooks. I need to add an
additional desktop and I don't want to run a CAT5 cable to it
location.

Does anyone make a Wireless-G PCI adapter that supports WPA-PSK? This
has not been a problem for our notebooks. The IBM and Compaq notebooks
use a Linksys network cards that support WPA as does my new Dell
notebook that has a built-in wireless card.

TIA
2 answers Last reply
More about wireless adapter

    DLink has some:

    DWL-520 (Rev E) driver vers. 3.00.08 or higher
    DWL-G520 (Rev A) 2.36 or higher
    DWL-G520 (Rev B) 3.00 or higher

    DWL-AG520 3.16 or higher
    DWL-AG530 1.00 or higher

    Hope that helps.

    On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 23:15:46 -0400, Ajax <nospam@nospam.net> wrote:

    > I have a network at home that consists of hardwired connections for
    >the desktops and wireless for our notebooks. I need to add an
    >additional desktop and I don't want to run a CAT5 cable to it
    >location.
    >
    > Does anyone make a Wireless-G PCI adapter that supports WPA-PSK? This
    >has not been a problem for our notebooks. The IBM and Compaq notebooks
    >use a Linksys network cards that support WPA as does my new Dell
    >notebook that has a built-in wireless card.
    >
    > TIA

    Ajax;

    There are quite a few. One is ZyXel. Also, you could consider a USB
    wireless adapter which would provide future flexibility if/when ever
    needed.

    Bob

Wireless Notebooks Wireless Networking