Robert

I registered WinXP home edition and it keeps saying I
have 30 days to register and when I click on it it says I
have already registered and to click ok so I do and it
goes away?? how do I stop this from happening every time
I restart my computer?

Possible solution:

Boot into "Safe Mode" by pressing F8 during the boot cycle.

Go to Start > Run and type: regsvr32 regwizc.dll , and hit enter.
Then go again to Start > Run and type: regsvr32 licdll.dll , and hit enter again.

Apparently, and I can't say how, the above files became unregistered.

Also review:

Visit http://www.mcse.ms/message45251.html for troubleshooting
suggestions.

Error Message Cites License-Checking Issue After Upgrade
http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb;en-us;310794

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect your PC!

"Robert" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message:

|I registered WinXP home edition and it keeps saying I
| have 30 days to register and when I click on it it says I
| have already registered and to click ok so I do and it
| goes away?? how do I stop this from happening every time
| I restart my computer?

TRENDING THREADS