Switched from Cingular to Verizon

I just switched this week from Cingular to Verizon and can not believe how much
better Verizon is. In Michigan, the reception is great compared to Cingular.
I was also not able to talk in my home with Cingular but with Verizon the
connection is very clear. I got the LG VX6000 phone and it is great.

On 07 May 2004 12:38:57 GMT, Retsamxim wrote:

> I just switched this week from Cingular to Verizon and can not believe how much
> better Verizon is. In Michigan, the reception is great compared to Cingular.
> I was also not able to talk in my home with Cingular but with Verizon the
> connection is very clear. I got the LG VX6000 phone and it is great.

Welcome aboard!

I switched from Cingular to Verizon as well. Reception is great calls are
rarely dropped, and I always get connected on the first try, plus I get a
corp. discount of my monthly bill. I'll be with Verizon for a very long
time.

On 07 May 2004 12:38:57 GMT, retsamxim@aol.com (Retsamxim) wrote:

>I just switched this week from Cingular to Verizon and can not believe how much
>better Verizon is. In Michigan, the reception is great compared to Cingular.
>I was also not able to talk in my home with Cingular but with Verizon the
>connection is very clear. I got the LG VX6000 phone and it is great.

SO?

"Slope" <slope7(remove)@excite.com> wrote in message
> On 07 May 2004 12:38:57 GMT, retsamxim@aol.com (Retsamxim) wrote:
>
> >I just switched this week from Cingular to Verizon and can not believe
how much
> >better Verizon is. In Michigan, the reception is great compared to
Cingular.
> >I was also not able to talk in my home with Cingular but with Verizon the
> >connection is very clear. I got the LG VX6000 phone and it is great.
>
> SO?

"Slope" must refer to the shape of your forehead-- no doubt complete with a
prominent brow ridge...

Dan'l

Retsamxim wrote:
> I just switched this week from Cingular to Verizon and can not
> believe how much better Verizon is. In Michigan, the reception is
> great compared to Cingular. I was also not able to talk in my home
> with Cingular but with Verizon the connection is very clear. I got
> the LG VX6000 phone and it is great.

I'm in Rochester, NY. Same story here. I switched recently too and it
certainly was the right move. I get much better reception, much clearer
calls, and have yet to encounter all those nasty dead spots which I
encountered so frequently with cingular and I got a VX6000 too. Nice phone.
They also have great customer service compared to cingular.

On 07 May 2004 12:38:57 GMT, retsamxim@aol.com (Retsamxim) wrote:

>I just switched this week from Cingular to Verizon and can not believe how much
>better Verizon is. In Michigan, the reception is great compared to Cingular.
>I was also not able to talk in my home with Cingular but with Verizon the
>connection is very clear. I got the LG VX6000 phone and it is great.

Welcome to the world of Verizon. I used to be a Cingular customer.
Went to Verizon 2 years ago. Never looked back. Now if I can only get
my fiancee and her daughter to see the light and get their service to
Verizon from Cingular :)

Dave