Lost e-mails in Outlook express? How can I retrieve?

How do I get e-mails that I believe got deleted...for in
my inbox it appears that several months worth of e-mails
(500) got erased/deleted.

Where can I locate these possibly lost e-mails?

THANK YOU!!!

Robert
2 answers Last reply
More about lost mails outlook express retrieve

    Have you checked the deleted items folder yet? Generally, once email is
    deleted in Outlook Express, it is permanent.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    ROBERT wrote:
    > How do I get e-mails that I believe got deleted...for in
    > my inbox it appears that several months worth of e-mails
    > (500) got erased/deleted.
    >
    > Where can I locate these possibly lost e-mails?
    >
    > THANK YOU!!!
    >
    > Robert

    Do NOT store mail in any of the default folders of OE, move them to
    folders created by you under Local Folders.
    Disable "compact in the background" and do this regularly, manually,
    whilst offline.
    For your current problem, see this link.
    http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/problems/bugs.htm#mailgone

    --
    Kath Adams
    MS MVP - Windows (IE/OE)