Want know about least best computer

G

hi I'm a mca student i want buy a new computer for my studies but I'm very confuse to buy.because so many least computer arriving market so I'm confuse

Solution
I will asume English is not your first language, so ignore the grammar.
I think you are tackling this from the wrong angle, that question would be almost impossible to answer.
First look at your budget, how much can you afford to spend, there is no point in recommending a $1500 computer if your budget is $500.
There will be lots of people that will have different opinions on the same brand.
So if you were to say how much you want to spend and what features you need, I'm sure you will get a reasonable response.
Apart from your studies you may want to be able to play some games, watch tv, record video and so on.

Jonmor68

Distinguished
I will asume English is not your first language, so ignore the grammar.
I think you are tackling this from the wrong angle, that question would be almost impossible to answer.
First look at your budget, how much can you afford to spend, there is no point in recommending a $1500 computer if your budget is $500.
There will be lots of people that will have different opinions on the same brand.
So if you were to say how much you want to spend and what features you need, I'm sure you will get a reasonable response.
Apart from your studies you may want to be able to play some games, watch tv, record video and so on.

Solution
Well said above. Decided what your budget, what you want to do with the computer, and go from there. Also, potentially wait until October 22nd so you do not have to deal with any upgrades to Windows 7, i.e. coupons, downloads, waiting for discs for your chosen computer manufacturer or if you do it yourself.