users in the task manager 'users' tab

hi,

i've set up a home network. how can i send a direct message between
computers? in the task manager, in the network tab, there are no users
connected, except for my existing one?

thanxc

devin
2 answers Last reply
More about users task manager users

    Hi Devin,

    Microsoft Windows XP - Net send:
    http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/net_send.mspx

    Net Send won't work if the NIC (for local/home network) is firewalled.
    --
    Ramesh - Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    The Parasite Fight:
    http://aumha.org/a/parasite.php

    "Devin Panchal" <d.panchal@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:qWaIc.581$Km1.523@newsfe6-gui.ntli.net...
    hi,

    i've set up a home network. how can i send a direct message between
    computers? in the task manager, in the network tab, there are no users
    connected, except for my existing one?

    thanxc

    devin

    my pc is connected via usb. and laptop is wireless

    Hi Devin,

    Microsoft Windows XP - Net send:
    http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-
    us/net_send.mspx

    Net Send won't work if the NIC (for local/home network) is firewalled.
    --
    Ramesh - Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User
    http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k

    The Parasite Fight:
    http://aumha.org/a/parasite.php

    "Devin Panchal" <d.panchal@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    hi,

    i've set up a home network. how can i send a direct message between
    computers? in the task manager, in the network tab, there are no users
    connected, except for my existing one?

    thanxc

    devin

Computers Microsoft Task Manager Windows XP