HELP!!!!! Unable To Show Hidden Files

I need to somehow show the hidden files.
I am following procedure the best that I can. But wasn't
able to find Windows Explorer, I am exploring windows and
using tool menu, folder option, view tab, but show hidden
folders will not stay clicked.
Any Ideas
1 answer Last reply
More about help unable show hidden files

    Control Panel > Folder Options > View is another way to get there.

    "Bear" <grrrrrroowwwlll@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I need to somehow show the hidden files.
    > I am following procedure the best that I can. But wasn't
    > able to find Windows Explorer, I am exploring windows and
    > using tool menu, folder option, view tab, but show hidden
    > folders will not stay clicked.
    > Any Ideas

Windows Explorer Hidden Files Microsoft Windows XP