HELP!!!!! Unable To Show Hidden Files

July 11, 2004 9:28:52 AM

I need to somehow show the hidden files.
I am following procedure the best that I can. But wasn't
able to find Windows Explorer, I am exploring windows and
using tool menu, folder option, view tab, but show hidden
folders will not stay clicked.
Any Ideas
July 11, 2004 5:29:59 PM

Control Panel > Folder Options > View is another way to get there.

!