Test Drive Unlimited PC demo?

krisz

Distinguished
Nov 28, 2006
Did any of you guys tried the beta that was on fileplanet? I was in that but i did not like the game at all. I couldn't get into it at all.
Maybe it will entertain some people but for me it didn't even get close to NFS Most Wanted.

Maybe the final game will be better, but i am not going to pay for it to find out.

casemods

Distinguished
Sep 1, 2006
Did any of you guys tried the beta that was on fileplanet? I was in that but i did not like the game at all. I couldn't get into it at all.
Maybe it will entertain some people but for me it didn't even get close to NFS Most Wanted.

Maybe the final game will be better, but i am not going to pay for it to find out.

It looks pretty realistic, and I can use a nice change from un-realism.

fishywishy

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2006
im still playing the beta and i love the game, tho my computer can barely run it when theres a lot of cars on the screen :lol:

krisz

Distinguished
Nov 28, 2006
im still playing the beta and i love the game, tho my computer can barely run it when theres a lot of cars on the screen :lol:

Where did you get the beta?

I was gonna say the fileplanet beta is over it is not accessible anymore.

casemods

Distinguished
Sep 1, 2006

:|

llama_man

Splendid
Jan 12, 2006
I like the ide aof this game, but am a bit disappointed that they didn't include the option to customise the cars properly (according to the reviews I've read).

I still might give it a go though - once I've completed CoH and the end of the World Cup kills my interest in Brian Lara cricket :)

krisz

Distinguished
Nov 28, 2006
Yeah now i wish they would have a demo of the final game. I just saw a few ingame videos on youtube and i like the way it looks now especially the in car view where you can see when you switch gears and things like that got me excited.

casemods

Distinguished
Sep 1, 2006
Yeah now i wish they would have a demo of the final game. I just saw a few ingame videos on youtube and i like the way it looks now especially the in car view where you can see when you switch gears and things like that got me excited.

Yeah that's the realism that got me interested.

krisz

Distinguished
Nov 28, 2006

Now i am especially interested since i am getting one of these puppies for Armed Assault:

http://www.naturalpoint.com/trackir/02-products/product-TrackIR-4-PRO.html

It supports Test Drive unlimited as well, so i would love to give it a try what it is like to drive around with it.

casemods

Distinguished
Sep 1, 2006

Now i am especially interested since i am getting one of these puppies for Armed Assault:

http://www.naturalpoint.com/trackir/02-products/product-TrackIR-4-PRO.html

It supports Test Drive unlimited as well, so i would love to give it a try what it is like to drive around with it.

Wouldn't This be a better investment?

fishywishy

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2006

:|

just keep changing the date of ur computer and it stays working :wink: