Accessing AOL folders

Gene

I resently upgraded from AOL to MSN and want to know if
there is an easy way to access my AOL folders now.

See: Transfer your information
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-us&page=learn/switch&HL=features_compare_switch&ST=1&xAPID=1983&DI=1402

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect your PC!

"Gene" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message:

|I resently upgraded from AOL to MSN and want to know if
| there is an easy way to access my AOL folders now.

Sorry but if by upgraded from AOL to MSN you mean you stopped subscribing to
AOL and now use MSN as your internet provider,then you have basically closed
your aol account and thats it.
Your Aol screen name is now closed,however you could install AIM and use
that as instant messaging but you have to create a new screen name.
If you dont subscribe to Aol then you cant use their e mail service now
Sorry