I can see good images by internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorge

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2001

Hello

Could somebody help me. I dont know why the images by internet aren`t clare. What can I do to repair the problem.

Jorge

Hi Jorge,

If you're using Intenret Explorer, see:

I can't see JPG's or GIFS any more - red x - images missing - fuzzy images/distorted images
http://inetexplorer.mvps.org/answers.htm

--
Ramesh - Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

The Parasite Fight:
http://aumha.org/a/parasite.php

"Jorge" <Jorge@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BE28F564-523C-46ED-B5A1-490D518FB9B8@microsoft.com...
Hello

Could somebody help me. I dont know why the images by internet aren`t clare. What can I do to repair the problem.

Jorge

Also are you using one of those "Surf the Internet
Faster" programs or ISP's.

Some have been known to degrade the picture files to
allow for faster page loads.

If those images fit on the screen size when you open them
(they look like bad quality images then) you may change
your explorer options and uncheck where it says fit picture
size or something like.

steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

> Hello
>
> Could somebody help me. I dont know why the images by internet
aren`t
> clare. What can I do to repair the problem.
>
> Jorge

Jorge,
Is your text clear? Are you using an LCD monitor which needs proper
video settings to show clearly?

Have you properly set the number of colors showing (more than 256).

I guess some more info is needed.

--
http://www.WindowsForumz.com/ This article was posted by author's request
Topic URL: http://www.WindowsForumz.com/New-Users-good-images-internet-ftopict85985.html