I can see good images by internet

Hello

Could somebody help me. I dont know why the images by internet aren`t clare. What can I do to repair the problem.

Jorge
4 answers Last reply
More about good images internet

    Hi Jorge,

    If you're using Intenret Explorer, see:

    I can't see JPG's or GIFS any more - red x - images missing - fuzzy images/distorted images
    http://inetexplorer.mvps.org/answers.htm

    --
    Ramesh - Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    The Parasite Fight:
    http://aumha.org/a/parasite.php

    "Jorge" <Jorge@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BE28F564-523C-46ED-B5A1-490D518FB9B8@microsoft.com...
    Hello

    Could somebody help me. I dont know why the images by internet aren`t clare. What can I do to repair the problem.

    Jorge

    Also are you using one of those "Surf the Internet
    Faster" programs or ISP's.

    Some have been known to degrade the picture files to
    allow for faster page loads.

    If those images fit on the screen size when you open them
    (they look like bad quality images then) you may change
    your explorer options and uncheck where it says fit picture
    size or something like.

    Jorge,
    Is your text clear? Are you using an LCD monitor which needs proper
    video settings to show clearly?

    Have you properly set the number of colors showing (more than 256).

    I guess some more info is needed.

    --
    http://www.WindowsForumz.com/ This article was posted by author's request
    Topic URL: http://www.WindowsForumz.com/New-Users-good-images-internet-ftopict85985.html