How to remove "information bubble" .........

July 13, 2004 5:54:59 AM

Everytime I move the mouse over a .jpg or word or excel document, the little
"bubble of information" about the document pops up and irritates the heck
out of me.

Can someone tell me how to turn this feature off?
Anonymous
July 13, 2004 2:06:04 PM

Set FolderContentsInfoTip to 0.

How To: Turn off the Balloon Tooltips and Pop-ups
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_t.htm

Q: How can I skip all the balloons. both the balloons that you get the first time you connect to a machine and also the one that come regularly?
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/community/chats/trans/...

--
Ramesh - Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User