How to remove "information bubble" .........

Everytime I move the mouse over a .jpg or word or excel document, the little
"bubble of information" about the document pops up and irritates the heck
out of me.

Can someone tell me how to turn this feature off?
1 answer Last reply
More about remove information bubble

    Set FolderContentsInfoTip to 0.

    How To: Turn off the Balloon Tooltips and Pop-ups
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_t.htm

    Q: How can I skip all the balloons. both the balloons that you get the first time you connect to a machine and also the one that come regularly?
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/community/chats/trans/winxppro/wxp60403.mspx

    --
    Ramesh - Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    The Parasite Fight:
    http://aumha.org/a/parasite.php

    "jeb4" <effonegp@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ThHIc.46886$Xq4.23602@nwrddc02.gnilink.net...
    Everytime I move the mouse over a .jpg or word or excel document, the little
    "bubble of information" about the document pops up and irritates the heck
    out of me.

    Can someone tell me how to turn this feature off?

Document Microsoft Windows XP