Chronicles of Kasmir - Hardcore Style

My friend Kasmir is moving his characters through the hardcore normal
quests. He has a few.

He reached the Chaos Sanctuary with a Martial Arts Assassin and I
predicted that he would perish to Iron Maiden, only because through our
conversations I could tell he did not know which curse is the Iron
Maiden curse.

Damn he got scrots.

So he did not die to Iron Maiden. Gotta hand it to him.

Kasmir had one more seal to break before facing the Big D - the Venom
Lord seal.

He breaks the seal and gets trapped in the corner and can't get out and
can't hit escape and can't exit game and now the deeds of valor of that
character will be remembered.

So I told him about the trick I learned from reading someone's answer
to my post here, "Venom Lords at 78 Speed" where the poster taught me
to open a TP and break the seal and go through the TP and come back
through the WP and walk back to the Chaos Sanctuary and battle the
Venom Lords from outside the corner area.

Kasmir will be trying to defeat the minions in the Chaos Sanctuary and
Diablo again sometime this weekend with another martial arts assassin
that he has gotten into act 3.

If I ever play the Chaos Sanctuary in hardcore I will make sure I open
a TP and come back through the WP.

Orion Ryder

Orion Ryder <orionryder@hotmail.com> wrote:

> My friend Kasmir is moving his characters through the hardcore normal
> quests. He has a few.
>
> He reached the Chaos Sanctuary with a Martial Arts Assassin and I
> predicted that he would perish to Iron Maiden, only because through our
> conversations I could tell he did not know which curse is the Iron
> Maiden curse.
>
> Damn he got scrots.
>
> So he did not die to Iron Maiden. Gotta hand it to him.
>
> Kasmir had one more seal to break before facing the Big D - the Venom
> Lord seal.
>
> He breaks the seal and gets trapped in the corner and can't get out and
> can't hit escape and can't exit game and now the deeds of valor of that
> character will be remembered.

In 1.10, this is one of the toughest Chaos Sanc. areas.

> So I told him about the trick I learned from reading someone's answer
> to my post here, "Venom Lords at 78 Speed" where the poster taught me
> to open a TP and break the seal and go through the TP and come back
> through the WP and walk back to the Chaos Sanctuary and battle the
> Venom Lords from outside the corner area.

This is certainly the bee's knees.

> Kasmir will be trying to defeat the minions in the Chaos Sanctuary and
> Diablo again sometime this weekend with another martial arts assassin
> that he has gotten into act 3.
>
> If I ever play the Chaos Sanctuary in hardcore I will make sure I open
> a TP and come back through the WP.

And that you have something up your sleeve for IM. If he played his MA
assassin and didn't get hammered by IM, he was very lucky. One has to
have an alternate attack or it's just a matter of time until the final
dirt nap is taken.

Shari