mark

Hi

we had windows 98 and then installed the W-XP upgrade on
a brand new disc on the same PC. The idea was to have
programs and operating system files on C drive and data
files on E drive (D is the CD-ROM).

We moved My Documents from C to E and find that none of
the W98 Documents are now available - is there any way of
restoring them?
We have tried one of those restore deleted files programs
but it cant see any of our files.

Thanks if you can help

Mark

Try search at microsoft,type:310147 For more info.

"Mark" wrote:

> Hi
>
> we had windows 98 and then installed the W-XP upgrade on
> a brand new disc on the same PC. The idea was to have
> programs and operating system files on C drive and data
> files on E drive (D is the CD-ROM).
>
> We moved My Documents from C to E and find that none of
> the W98 Documents are now available - is there any way of
> restoring them?
> We have tried one of those restore deleted files programs
> but it cant see any of our files.
>
> Thanks if you can help
>
> Mark

Latest posts