WordPad Clip Art

This is a duplicate of an item I placed in the General Newsgroup. I'm
not sure where I should have posted it so I'm repeating it here.

When I used the WIndowsME version of Wordpad I was able to insert clip
art into wordpad documents. I am now using the XP version of Wordpad
and I cannot insert clip art. First, there is no Microsoft Clip Gallery
option to select. Has this capability been removed from XP? If not,
how do I specify the clip art gallery and select clip art to be included
in the document.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Don Jacobs,
Greenville SC

Microsoft Clip Gallery is not a part of any version of Windows (whether DOS,
Win 3.x, Win 95, Win NT, Win 98, Win ME, Win 2000, Win Server 2000, Win XP,
or Win Server 2003). Clip Gallery is a part of Microsoft Office. In order
to have Clip Gallery on your present computer, you will have to install
Microsoft Office on that computer.

steve