help needed for battefield 1942, vietnam and swoww2

malio

Distinguished
Mar 27, 2007
yo i was wondering if anyone could help me, basically every time i try to go on multiplayer with any of my battlefield games (battlefield 1942 deluxe, battlefield vietnam and battlefield secret eapons of world war two) and i double click on a game from the menu thingy which has all the displayed games being hosted, it basically just begins to load up then completely stops and says "wrong version! do you want to update" i click yes and it turns itself off and trys to access the webpage and it comes up with a webpage saying "sorry the website is no longer here please visit these ea websites" and i have been to them and they do nothing.

so i was wondering if anyone had any advice on how to get a update so i can play multiplayer. my version at the mo is 1.04.501, i have tryed downloading the "lastest" patches but it says i must have the version 6. something i can't remember but anyway is there anything that can be done about it pleaseee. :( :evil: :(

p.s and this is the same for battlefield vietnam and swoww2

malio

Distinguished
Mar 27, 2007
thank you for the tip but what i mean is, does anyone have any specific websites that i can go to, that actaully help me sort out this problem e.g a website with the specific patch/update.

stemnin

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2006

malio

Distinguished
Mar 27, 2007
sorry to be picky and everything but prefurably one that is free, since i tried downloading this one and apparantly i need to sign up to it, if it is free then please tell me what to press, thank yoooou

stemnin

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2006

There's 3 sections there

Pay users

Registered users (free registration)

Free users no registration

Registration doesn't take 5 minutes, anyway...

Just find the 1.2 patch then find the 1.2-1.21 incremental patch you're own way then..