Barry

I just upgraded from Windows 98 to XP on my eTower300.
Now when I click Restart, the screen and program shuts
down, leaving the computer running, but XP won't start up
again. How do I correct that? Thanks ....

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 04:20:17 -0700, "Barry" <how2win@email.com> wrote:

>I just upgraded from Windows 98 to XP on my eTower300.
>Now when I click Restart, the screen and program shuts
>down, leaving the computer running, but XP won't start up
>again. How do I correct that? Thanks ....

I can't tell you. What I can tell you is that many people have recommended
not upgrading, but doing a clean install (wiping the disk), because of some
problems that sometimes happen.

....D.