3Com OfficeConnect 54Mbps ADSL Wireless Router question

Last response: in Wireless Networking
Share
August 2, 2004 7:38:57 AM

Archived from groups: alt.internet.wireless,uk.telecom.broadband (More info?)

http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html?acti...

I am planning to take the 4mb dsl with bulldog. I would like to know if the
3Com OfficeConnect 54Mbps ADSL Wireless Router (url above)is compatible with
the service.

thx
Anonymous
August 2, 2004 11:17:14 PM

Bill wrote:

> http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html?acti...
>

> I am planning to take the 4mb dsl with bulldog. I would like to know if the
> 3Com OfficeConnect 54Mbps ADSL Wireless Router (url above)is compatible with
> the service.
>
> thx

Yup, its compatible.
Anonymous
August 3, 2004 3:53:10 AM

On Mon, 2 Aug 2004 03:38:57 +0530, Bill wrote:

> http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html?acti...
>

> I am planning to take the 4mb dsl with bulldog. I would like to know if the
> 3Com OfficeConnect 54Mbps ADSL Wireless Router (url above)is compatible with
> the service.
>
> thx

I wonder what will ebuyer send ?

The 3com code 3CRWE554G72 at the above url is for a wireless gateway (no
modem) even thought the description talks of an integrated modem.

The correct code for the description is 3CRWE754G72 (with a modem) some £10
more.

Regards,
--
Paul Walton