3Com OfficeConnect 54Mbps ADSL Wireless Router question

Archived from groups: alt.internet.wireless,uk.telecom.broadband (More info?)

http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html?action=c2hvd19wcm9kdWN0X292ZXJ2aWV3&product_uid=64240#pinfo

I am planning to take the 4mb dsl with bulldog. I would like to know if the
3Com OfficeConnect 54Mbps ADSL Wireless Router (url above)is compatible with
the service.

thx
2 answers Last reply
More about 3com officeconnect 54mbps adsl wireless router question
  1. Archived from groups: alt.internet.wireless,uk.telecom.broadband (More info?)

    Bill wrote:

    > http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html?action=c2hvd19wcm9kdWN0X292ZXJ2aWV3&product_uid=64240#pinfo
    >

    > I am planning to take the 4mb dsl with bulldog. I would like to know if the
    > 3Com OfficeConnect 54Mbps ADSL Wireless Router (url above)is compatible with
    > the service.
    >
    > thx

    Yup, its compatible.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.internet.wireless,uk.telecom.broadband (More info?)

    On Mon, 2 Aug 2004 03:38:57 +0530, Bill wrote:

    > http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html?action=c2hvd19wcm9kdWN0X292ZXJ2aWV3&product_uid=64240#pinfo
    >

    > I am planning to take the 4mb dsl with bulldog. I would like to know if the
    > 3Com OfficeConnect 54Mbps ADSL Wireless Router (url above)is compatible with
    > the service.
    >
    > thx

    I wonder what will ebuyer send ?

    The 3com code 3CRWE554G72 at the above url is for a wireless gateway (no
    modem) even thought the description talks of an integrated modem.

    The correct code for the description is 3CRWE754G72 (with a modem) some £10
    more.

    Regards,
    --
    Paul Walton
    West Midlands, UK

Wireless Router 3Com Wireless Networking