Error Message: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

July 14, 2004 7:42:03 PM

Hi,

I have a multiplayer internet game that I play, on a WinXP Home ED. computer. The problem is, that the game shuts off after awhile and says "Error.. Abnormal Program Termination, Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library" and closes the game. It happens if I play more than a half hour, and varies up to an hour, but always ends the same. I tried to find more on Microsoft Visual C++ from the XP help, and I get no hits. I have more than required hardware, 64 Mb Video Card, a slightly anemic 256 Mb Rambus Memory, and 2.4 GHz P4 to play the game and I am wondering what else affects this.I have the latest DirectX 9.0b, game updates, and video drivers. Can someone help me?
Anonymous
July 14, 2004 8:54:02 PM

256 mb of ram is marginal at best,ecspecially in games.However for
C++ answers,try msdn at microsoft,thats thier specialty.

!