Good things do happen to good people!

Last response: in Video Games
Share
January 11, 2005 9:17:47 PM

Someone or something dropped a golden two socket Corona on my way to Baal:
http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/elite/uhelms.sht...

Hopefully I can convince Walt to safeguard my muling. If not it's time to
spring for a second computer!

Oh, and on the following Baal kill I got a pair of Gore Riders and a pair of
Lava Gouts. :-)

desktop at home dot se
Anonymous
January 11, 2005 11:23:15 PM

"Desktop" <desktop@home.sweden> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Someone or something dropped a golden two socket Corona on my way to Baal:
> http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/elite/uhelms.sht...
>
> Hopefully I can convince Walt to safeguard my muling. If not it's time to
> spring for a second computer!

I will gladly help any time I am on... Congratz on that find :o )

Walt

--
Europe SC non-ladder