Scanjet 8200 - Incorrect CD supplied with Scanner?

I just purchased a Scanjet 8200 scanner. The Software CD included in the
box is labeled:
"hp scanjet 3900 series hp photo & imaging software Version 2.1 for Windows"
Is this the correct CD for a Scanjet 8200?

Scott

Scott E. Bosecker wrote:
> I just purchased a Scanjet 8200 scanner. The Software CD included in
> the box is labeled:
> "hp scanjet 3900 series hp photo & imaging software Version 2.1 for
> Windows" Is this the correct CD for a Scanjet 8200?
>
> Scott

Well, yes, except at HP support the latest version is 2.2.1.
www.hp.com enter in the search box: scanjet 8200
Go from there.

Q,

Odd... when I check this site not only is the version different but the
description of the CD is "CD - HP Photo and Imaging Software for Scanjet
8200 Series". It doesn't say anything about the 3900 series in the title.

Are you sure that 3900 series CD is correct for the 8200 series scanjet?

Do you have an 8200 series scanjet?

Regards,

Scott