Star Wars Lightsabers in USB Flash Drive Form

Status
Not open for further replies.

montyp2000

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2010
Maybe bump up the capacity to something more common like 4gig or more and have it make the activation and deactivation sound sound when you plug it in and pull it out. I'd pay a little extra for that

jeverson

Distinguished
Jul 18, 2007
[citation][nom]montyp2000[/nom]Maybe bump up the capacity to something more common like 4gig or more and have it make the activation and deactivation sound sound when you plug it in and pull it out. I'd pay a little extra for that[/citation]

I know... am sick of all these "novelty" storage devices cheeping out on the storage and then charging you a premium just because it lights up... Wooooo... Why does it feel like these where inspired by episodes 1-3... :p

victomofreality

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2009
Ya I'm not going to pay for a little red or green penis for my computer.

Put in on a cable and make it a larger external drive that you can swing around with noises maybe...

edzz111

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2006
at least it has a bonus...it gets warm after extended data transfer and is then well suited for its extra curricular activities

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
[citation][nom]romansky[/nom]looks like its for "road warrior" woman...[/citation]
I may have just woke someone up from laughing. =)

Though 1GB, that's about enough to hold a few text documents. =)

gtvr

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2009
All you folks who want it to make a lightsaber noise are NUTS!!

I'd never get any work done :D

Also stop complaining about 1GB. Back in my day, we didn't have 1GB of storage. We had to chisel 1s and 0s onto ROCKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.