My necro turned 86 today :)

Hi I was just doing a majic hunt run in wordlstone keep when I got a message
from jabber saying he needed help gettiing his body. Gloams got him and they
were guarding his body in the throneroom. So I took off my necros magic hunt
outfit and put on his battle outfit and went to the game jabber was in. After
we got his body back we finished the killing the minions and baal. Jabber
wanted to level his merc and my necro was REAL close to 86 so we made a new
game to do baal again. We take the wp in worldstone and jabbers assassin dies
before my necro can even move. There was TWO gloam boss gangs at end of the red
bridge by waypoint. I was lucky i kept my necro in his battle outfit or he
would have died to his resists are ALOT higher than in his magic hunt one. We
kept going but poor jabber was having a hard time I was feeling really bad he
must have died like 8 times or something in the two games we did. We finally
killed baal but he just dropped a IK maul in first game and a nightsmoke in
second. Jabber took the big maul cuz I didnt need it and he let me take
nightsmoke. Poor jabber took a break then he was running out of money and must
have lost alot of exp :(. I think his merc got a couple levels though at least.
I was like just 5 million away to level and was wondering what to do when zilth
came in.
We did DIablo together and my necro got his level hes now 86 and almost even
with my Paladin :)

My barb is doing real good to he still in NM but he is twinked with good stuff
like a vampire gaze and plus 1 skills grand charm and stromchaser scutucm
shield my necro found and a duriel shell alice gave me and a wilhelm pride
Jabber let me have so he should do better than my sp barb I hope :)

Kaytie

WhiteDog

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2003

"Chris Lansdell" <clansdell@nf.sympatico.ca> wrote in message

> This is also nothing new. Everyone here knows about my talent for dying.
> However this particular character plain DOES NOT die. You'll notice the
only
> time it wasn't a gloam that killed me, it was Baal. Dying to hell Baal is
> not something to be ashamed of. However, I believe it was zilth who
> explained to me how gloam damage worked, and I explained it to you Kaytie
> last night. For the benefit of others:

Well, I can't remember the last time Hell Baal killed me without getting
knocked off or a least a very large lag spike. :)