Trying to start a gaming community

ProdigyMS

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2005
Hey everyone

I'm trying to start up a friendly gaming community. It's not a clan, its just going to be a place where people can talk about PC games and what not. I have a ventrilo server up so people can use to talk with each other instead of typing while in game. Right now it's only 25 slots and is located in Dallas, but if we get popular I will be getting more slots. All I ask is that people don't flame each other/ curse a lot. And that you go into the respective game channel unless you're just chillin'. I am still working on the web-site, which can be found at www.gamers7x.net. I am trying to add game demos, patches, trailers, etc... but I have a very slow upload speed (15kb/s). The web-server I use has plenty of space and bandwidth (2336GB's of Bandwidth, and 218GB's of disk space, which it gets upgraded every week). Also if you need a ventrilo channel added or subforum added just let me know and I'll make one. I am a busy highschool student and normally work after school, so reaching me may be a little hard, just post somewheres in the forum and I should find it.