msn..

hi all

im not that uptodate with the pc technology, im still learning'' anyways can someone let me know this?

are we getting charged for using the msn? it mentions something about payment.
i just dont know whats it all about''

can anybody put my mind at rest, thank you

Hello,

You can only be charged if you have signed up for some kind of additional or Premium service they offer. Simply browsing the website is free, as is Hotmail and MSN Messenger.

I should think that the only way you could possibly incur any sort of charge would be if you've given them your credit/debit card details...no?

Hope this helps and puts your mind at rest!

Colin.

"crazymuddler" wrote:

> hi all
>
> im not that uptodate with the pc technology, im still learning'' anyways can someone let me know this?
>
> are we getting charged for using the msn? it mentions something about payment.
> i just dont know whats it all about''
>
> can anybody put my mind at rest, thank you

msn is free but has some features like
extra strorage in mail which you can pay
for.
OR, if your ISP (internet service provider) is
MSN, then you are paying for it at an
overinflated $25+ / month.

That's the big question? Is your ISP MSN?

--
Bob M.

"Bob M." wrote:

> msn is free but has some features like
> extra strorage in mail which you can pay
> for.
> OR, if your ISP (internet service provider) is
> MSN, then you are paying for it at an
> overinflated $25+ / month.
>
> That's the big question? Is your ISP MSN?
>

> --
> Bob M.

Yes there's also that. I hadn't considered that. And probably for the reason you hinted at! ($$)

Colin.