Sign in with
Your question

Morrowind - dumb question...

Last response: in Video Games
April 8, 2007 4:49:53 PM

I have a problem with morrowind.
I cannot see what my skills are :( 

There must be some way to see them but I cannot find what it is. I have pressed every button on the keyboard with no luck.

Can anyone help me before I go insane ?

Thanks
April 8, 2007 6:46:58 PM

You might have accidentally closed the window that shows your skills.
April 8, 2007 8:31:42 PM

so how do I open it again ?
I don't see any keyboard option to open it and I've pressed every key on the keyboard
Related resources
April 8, 2007 9:36:48 PM

I don't have Morrowind installed and it's been a while since I played, so I'm guessing by memory.

Aren't there little tabs that you click on to get rid of or bring back the screens after you right click? I think it's right click anyway.
May 27, 2007 6:52:52 PM

Hey, I don't know if this could help you, but I might be able to give you a few tips. I have Morrowind GOTY edition. All I do to check my skill is press "I" on my keyboard. It brings up my inventory. ON the top left, it shows my skills, and i can scroll down to see all of them.

If you still don't see it, have you tried to update your game? Maybe that would work?

Hope you figure it out.
April 1, 2012 6:36:49 PM

Angahran said:
I have a problem with morrowind.
I cannot see what my skills are :( 

There must be some way to see them but I cannot find what it is. I have pressed every button on the keyboard with no luck.

Can anyone help me before I go insane ?

Thanks

So this is just from memory (i forgot how to screw it up again and test it) but... i believe you right click, and click on your health/fatigue/magicka bars. that should pop it up in the upper right hand corner.
!