Sign in with
Your question

SplitFish FragFX Mouse Controller Review

Last response: in Video Games
April 9, 2007 5:40:18 PM

TwitchGuru reviews SplitFish's new PlayStation 3 controller, the FragFX, which aims to bring the mouse from PC gaming to console gaming for first person shooter titles like Resistance: Fall of Man.
April 10, 2007 1:15:22 AM

See? This was a good article. It was informative, interesting, too-the-point, and covered HARDWARE.

*cough*link*cough*
April 10, 2007 4:59:27 AM

Quote:
See? This was a good article. It was informative, interesting, too-the-point, and covered HARDWARE.

*cough*link*cough*

Thanks Celewign. That one was just for you. But does this mean you won't read my feature on the history of video games in movies? Because I gotta tell you, it's off the hook. :wink:
Related resources
April 10, 2007 5:25:42 AM

This is way overdue for console fps's. I hope to see something like this show up for the 360. I would be more apt to buy a fps for a console. I've done the keyboard/mouse for too long on the PC and like the editor cannot get used to using the joystick to aim.

I love twitchguru, its one of my favorite parts of this site. Keep up the good work!!
April 10, 2007 8:30:29 PM

splitfish has always been ps exclusive, anyways i already pre ordered the usb version of this
April 11, 2007 1:57:29 AM

I remember. Like 2 years back there was some adapter that what let you use a PS/2 mouse and keyboard with any of the of the major consoles. It was about 40 bucks to. Shame i cant find a copy of the article it was in.
April 11, 2007 11:37:13 PM

Yeah. That is the thing. Apparently it was more like using a mouse in place of thumbstick.
!