Updated from 98 to XP and lost email files

July 16, 2004 6:44:01 PM

When I updated to XP I lost all My email Folders and Files. Where are they? Can I recover them from the hard drive or are they lost?
Anonymous
July 16, 2004 9:20:09 PM

Mail Folders, Address Book, and E-mail Messages Are Missing
After You Upgrade to Microsoft Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;313055

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP