Crash Course on Wireless Security?

What links, web sites and other info pertaining to wireless security?
I am preparing for a presentation on this matter at work and I need to bone
up quick!

Thanks,

Jack Barrett
RSG Roll Call: http://rec-sport-golf.com?rc=jack
Web Site: http://windsurf_2.tripod.com
5 answers Last reply
More about crash wireless security

    On Mon, 02 Aug 2004 02:03:18 GMT, "Jack Barrett"
    <jack4450@frontiernet.net> wrote:

    >What links, web sites and other info pertaining to wireless security?
    >I am preparing for a presentation on this matter at work and I need to bone
    >up quick!

    http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/IEEE/

    Santa Cruz CA 95060 AE6KS 831-336-2558

    "Jack Barrett" <jack4450@frontiernet.net> wrote in

    > What links, web sites and other info pertaining to wireless security?
    > I am preparing for a presentation on this matter at work and I need to
    > bone up quick!

    Don't implement a wireless solution inside a trusted LAN zone at work
    leading to the trusted LAN being compromised.

    Duane :)

    http://www.whitehats.ca/main/members/Cerberus/secure_linksys_wap/securing_your_linksys_wireless_access_point.pdf

    "Jack Barrett" <jack4450@frontiernet.net> wrote in message
    > What links, web sites and other info pertaining to wireless security?
    > I am preparing for a presentation on this matter at work and I need to
    bone
    > up quick!
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Jack Barrett
    > RSG Roll Call: http://rec-sport-golf.com?rc=jack
    > Web Site: http://windsurf_2.tripod.com

    Taking a moment's reflection, Jack Barrett mused:

    | What links, web sites and other info pertaining to wireless security?
    | I am preparing for a presentation on this matter at work and I need to
    | bone up quick!

    Google is your friend ...

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=wireless+security

    Thanks to all of you for your helpful information! =)
    Looks like I have plenty of information for my presentation.
    Let me know if there is anything else I should know.

    Best,

    Jack

    "Jack Barrett" <jack4450@frontiernet.net> wrote in message
    > What links, web sites and other info pertaining to wireless security?
    > I am preparing for a presentation on this matter at work and I need to
    bone
    > up quick!
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Jack Barrett
    > RSG Roll Call: http://rec-sport-golf.com?rc=jack
    > Web Site: http://windsurf_2.tripod.com

Wireless Security Crash Wireless Networking