Crash Course on Wireless Security?

Last response: in Wireless Networking
a b F Wireless
a b 8 Security
August 2, 2004 6:03:18 AM

What links, web sites and other info pertaining to wireless security?
I am preparing for a presentation on this matter at work and I need to bone
up quick!

Thanks,

Jack Barrett
RSG Roll Call: http://rec-sport-golf.com?rc=jack
Web Site: http://windsurf_2.tripod.com
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
a b 8 Security
August 2, 2004 6:03:19 AM

On Mon, 02 Aug 2004 02:03:18 GMT, "Jack Barrett"
<jack4450@frontiernet.net> wrote:

>What links, web sites and other info pertaining to wireless security?
>I am preparing for a presentation on this matter at work and I need to bone
>up quick!

http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/IEEE/

Santa Cruz CA 95060 AE6KS 831-336-2558
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
a b 8 Security
August 2, 2004 6:51:34 AM

"Jack Barrett" <jack4450@frontiernet.net> wrote in

> What links, web sites and other info pertaining to wireless security?
> I am preparing for a presentation on this matter at work and I need to
> bone up quick!

Don't implement a wireless solution inside a trusted LAN zone at work
leading to the trusted LAN being compromised.

Duane :)
a b F Wireless
a b 8 Security
August 2, 2004 9:20:01 AM

http://www.whitehats.ca/main/members/Cerberus/secure_li...

"Jack Barrett" <jack4450@frontiernet.net> wrote in message
> What links, web sites and other info pertaining to wireless security?
> I am preparing for a presentation on this matter at work and I need to
bone
> up quick!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jack Barrett
> RSG Roll Call: http://rec-sport-golf.com?rc=jack
> Web Site: http://windsurf_2.tripod.com

Anonymous
a b F Wireless
a b 8 Security
August 2, 2004 10:00:58 AM

Taking a moment's reflection, Jack Barrett mused:

| What links, web sites and other info pertaining to wireless security?
| I am preparing for a presentation on this matter at work and I need to
| bone up quick!

Google is your friend ...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=wireless+...
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
a b 8 Security
August 2, 2004 5:21:45 PM

Thanks to all of you for your helpful information! =)
Looks like I have plenty of information for my presentation.
Let me know if there is anything else I should know.

Best,

Jack

!